I am passionate about what I do. When you partner with me you won’t have a random
press release being shot out and hoping for the best. I work WITH you to identify where you are now
and where you want to be within six months.
I get in and get the job done. My strength is working with new or small businesses and non-profits. My goal is to work with a business for a defined term and educate my clients on how to ensure the momentum continues for them. Once the initial goals are met, some clients prefer I stay on and, in those situations, we re-evaluate the goals and set new objectives to be met.
I listen. By taking the time to get to know YOU, and your unique objectives, I become a part of your team. Whether the objective is to establish yourself as an expert in your given field, bringing attention to a new retail store, or venue to increase clientele, the goals are decided upon and the adventure begins!
I am Proactive.
I will craft a dynamic message about you to reach the most influential media
and bloggers right away. You are busy running your business and, initially, I will step in to monitor and maintain your social media platforms because that is exactly where your customers are right now!
I am Connected. It’s all about who you know and I leverage my connections to secure coverage for you across all media platforms.
I will help you:
- Identify target media and bloggers within your category
- Create thought-provoking proactive pitches
- Develop imaginative and inspired news around your brand
- Pitch timely, rapid reaction news
- Target all relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, FourSquare, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Keep an eye on what’s going on in the world, and integrate your brand, product, business or service into the developing news-story
- Schedule and facilitate media interviews
- Organize and facilitate blog tours
- Launch events for the media
- Provide you with regular updates on media coverage, interview requests, and information to keep you informed of our successes on your behalf.
With the advent of “Social Media” business owners have to stay at the forefront of the evolving technology and keep their name in the places where their clientele are visiting; it's no longer a world of press releases and article pitches.
A primary challenge for the small business owner is focusing on their core business and then, during their precious few down-time hours, attempting to stay up to speed with the quickly evolving world of "social media". I work with clients to alleviate these situations so they are able to focus on their core business model in addition to traditional media relations activities.
Many clients require customized writing services to assist them in putting their best work out into the marketplace. Whether is is drafting a cohesive article from notes or proofing and editing a final copy for anything from a guest blog to a book, clients are assured that their best image is put forth. All projects are priced upon a per bid basis.
Pricing and Terms
- A set monthly retainer dependent upon scope of services requested.
- Any additional expenses would be approved by client, in writing, in advance.
- Payments may be made via E-check or credit / debit card through Intuit Payment Network (QuickBooks).
- 30-day written notice of cancellation of services by either party.